Thursday, February 24, 2011

We Are Live!

Welcome everyone to the Nemesis of Reason.  You may be wondering, what does this all mean?  Don't be afraid, it's just a playing card from possibly the dumbest game ever invented.  However, I cannot think of a more perfect descriptor to our day to day life here in the beautiful city of Portland.  Whether it is weirdos on the MAX (Don't pull that latch, Yes Ricky!), or irrelevant television networks creating documentaries on our citizens, one thing is true, we live in a Nemesis of Reason.
 
Now that we have cleared that up, lets get to the reason for the blog.  My beloved wife cares for me so much she bought me a home brewing set-up for Christmas.  No greater Christmas gift has ever been given.  She created a monster, and now my days are filled with thoughts of new recipes, beers I want to try, and inspirations for special brews nobody has ever heard of.  With the help of my brew partner Darrick(aka Ricky), we have tasted some early success in our endeavors, and would like to share them with the world.
 
Our hope for this blog is to provide to you a first hand look at our journey as fledgling brewers, as well as create a space for us to share all things we deem to be awesome.  And yes, occasionally we will provide you with a glimpse into a real-life Nemesis of Reason.  Prost! and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment